Coordination Bot (Always Monitor)
Coordination Bot (Always Monitor) - Allows you to constantly monitor data from a list, a file or external systems (for ex: Monitor your support tickets from Zendesk) and create specific "Triggers" to start inner flows. Including using our Smart-Triggers capability (by enabling the "Auto Check-ins") and Tonkean Live Reports.
a) They are being handled ASAP, and by the right person.
b) If an escalation is needed, it gets prioritized, so nothing falls through the cracks.
- When a new conversation is created, post a question to the "Tier-1" channel, to ask who can take care of it. In addition, I can add a "wait" block of 5 minutes, and if no one took charge of it, I can auto assign an agent that is free.
- When a conversation is assigned to someone, I can send a message to that person and supply quick shortcuts with a few buttons:
- Close it - Clicking this will trigger another inner flow, where I can just close the conversation in Intercom.
- Delegate - Clicking this, the bot will ask a followup question of who should be the owner, and update the owner in Intercom.
- Escalate - Clicking this will create a Zendesk ticket for tier 2 and notify their channel.
- When a conversation is being opened for more than a day, I want it to be automatically escalated and the manager to be pinged.
If you need help setting your coordination bot, feel free to contact our experts and ask a question.